These are challenging times and we are working to ensure safety of the community.
Whilst we are open, we are mindful of the health and safety of all our patients and staff.
Please ring to make an appointment.
We ask that you defer dental treatment if:
– you feel unwell
– you are have been to a hotspot as listed by the NSW Department of Health (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates)
– you have been to Victoria or overseas in the last 14 days
– you have recently been tested for COVID-19 and are still waiting for the result
– you have been diagnosed with COVID-19
– you have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days who fulfils any of the above criteria
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call us on (02) 97466749.