On your first appointment with us, please arrange to arrive 10 minutes earlier. You will be given a patient information form to fill out.
We stock a good variety of reading material in the waiting room, but we find many patients just have a chat with Shannon while they’re waiting.
You can let us know if you’re nervous. We’ll do all we can to make things comfortable for you. If you have any peculiar requests for your dental visit, please just let us know. We’ll do our best to accommodate.
THINGS TO BRING
- Your GP contact details
- A list of medications you take, and antibiotic cover (if required)
- An emergency contact
- Your Health fund card (if you have one)
- Your Medicare card (just in case we need to refer you for x-rays, or if you have a Teen Voucher)
- Your normal payment method (we accept EFTPOS, VISA, Mastercard and cash
SOME OTHER THINGS YOU MAY NEED
- Your favourite cushion (if you need one for sitting or lying. We do have a few here too if you need them)
- A referral letter (if you have one)
- Your Teen Voucher (if you have one)