On your first appointment with us, please arrange to arrive 10 minutes earlier. You will be given a patient information form to fill out.
We find many patients like to have a chat with Shannon while they’re waiting.
You can let us know if you’re nervous. We’ll do all we can to make things comfortable for you. If you have any peculiar requests for your dental visit, please just let us know. We’ll do our best to accommodate.
As we are often asked this, initial visit costs average $200 for a consultation and two intraoral x-rays if they are required. Treatment cost is additional and varies depending on the presenting problem and how you would like us to help you. All our fees are fixed, and gap payment is dependent on your private health cover rebate. You will need to contact your health insurer to ascertain the actual amount rebated.
Things to Bring
- Health fund card (if you have one)
- Medicare card (in case we need to refer you for x-rays, or if you are eligible for the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule)
- Your GP contact details
- A list of medications you take, and antibiotic cover (if required)
- An emergency contact (name and phone number)
- Your normal payment method (we accept EFTPOS, VISA, Mastercard and cash)
Some other things you may need
- Your favourite cushion (if you need one for sitting or lying. We do have a few here too if you need them)
- A referral letter (if you have one)