Practice History

Established in c. 1910

Whilst this practice has been at the current location in Strathfield Plaza since the plaza was built in the early 1980s, we believe its legacy of dentist ownership traces back to c. 1910. 

Peter and Jennifer took over in 2008 and 2010 from Drs John Dalton and Julia Teasdale respectively.  Both John and Julia had previously acquired the practice in its current location from Dr Sandra Short.  

Research into the practice’s genealogy has the original location of the practice being on Rochester St in Homebush, before a move to Strathfield into the current  LJ Hooker building.  Dr Sandra Short move the practice from there to its location now in the office tower of Strathfield Plaza.  

We are updating information as it comes to hand, particularly as old historical records are progressively being digitised.  

We welcome you to join our story.  

Peter & Jennifer

Mission

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Vision

Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Values